Monday, October 13, 2014

Late Fall Classes - On Camera I

Hey All. Here is my next OC I class. I will be announcing my Daytime Advanced Scene Study class by tomorrow. I am also considering a short term (4 or 5 week) evening Advanced Scene Study class for Thursday nights in November.

It looks like my On Camera II class won’t be happening again until January. 

I should have more time for Actorcise, which should be happening on Wednesdays or Thursdays - but, as always, I will let you know on a week to week basis.


On Camera Acting I - 7 weeks (Limited to 10 actors).
Dates: November 3rd - December 15th
Time: Mondays 6:30pm - 9:30pm
The cost is $245 - A $50 dollar deposit holds a spot. The balance is due by the second class.
Beginning with improv and easing into scripted scene work, this is a relaxed,
fun approach to getting comfortable in front of the camera. 
The objective of the class is to establish the foundations of a process that emphasizes
simply listening and talking - being "in your skin" - as opposed to in your head. 

All work is filmed, reviewed and discussed - time allowing. Each actor receives their weekly video files. 

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking about becoming an actress. I love pushing myself out of my comfort zone! I can't wait to see how successful I can be. http://www.newimage.ca/#!film-acting-conservatory-diploma--year-1/cxwh

    ReplyDelete