Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Audit Spots Available this Saturday, the 25th

Whenever I have enough room in class, I allow for auditing in the first of seven On Camera I classes with no obligation. There are a couple spaces free for OC I this Saturday morning. Let me know if you wanna come and see how we roll. 

FYI, I always hope that the auditors will participate as well, but that is not required. You also may decide to join the class fully (many auditors have), which is great. But again, there is no obligation there.

Please commit only if you are sure to be there and let me know right away if you need to cancel. I only have a couple spots, and I want make sure that they are filled.

Cheers.

Ted

This is my ON CAMERA I class being taught by Brooke Totman. Classes are on Saturdays starting on the 25th. This is a very effective class that I have developed and have been teaching here in Portland for 8 years. 

**On Camera Acting I (with Brooke Totman)
7 weeks - Limited to 10 Actors
Dates: August 25th - October 6th
Time: Saturdays 11am - 2pm
The total cost is $275.
Beginning with improv and easing into scripted scene work, this is a relaxed,
fun approach to getting comfortable in front of the camera. 
The objective of the class is to establish the foundations of a process that emphasizes
simply listening and talking - being "in your skin" - as opposed to in your head. 
This is a great transitional class for theatre actors and an excellent foundational class for new actors.
All work is filmed, reviewed and discussed - time permitting.
A 100 dollar deposit holds a spot. Refunded only up to 48 hours before the first class. 
The balance ($175) is due by the second class, after which there is no refund.
Venmo and Paypal work. Venmo (free) via: 323-819-9622.
Paypal address: twrooney@pacbell.net (Choose Friends or Family to avoid surcharge).
Credit Card Square payments (add 3% surcharge) are also accepted.
To register or for questions contact me at acted@att.net

No comments:

Post a Comment