Saturday, October 13, 2018

Actorcise Tuesday Daytime

It has been quite a while. But, I will be hosting an Actorcise, Tuesday October 16th, at 11am at the studio. (Actorcise is a cold reading workshop. Each actor gets to work on two scenes.)

As always, don't just show up. 
Please email me if you are planning on coming, and wait for confirmation on Monday: acted@att.net
Make sure you take my phone number for last minute communication (provided after you sign up).

I wanna allow time for each actor, so I have limited Actorcise to 10 people. 
Therefore, when you sign up, I need you to be committed to showing up. If you are not sure you can make it, please hold off signing up until you are sure. If you have signed up and have to drop out last minute, and your spot is not filled by someone on the waiting list, you are on the honor system for payment. However, we will certainly try our best to fill your spot ;-)

Come workout!

Ted

Actorcise - The practice of cold reading.
Host: Ted Rooney
Limited to 10 people
Cost: $15 - Just bring it with you (Check or Cash).

Rooney - Totman Studio
305 SE 3rd, 4th floor
Portland, OR 97214

Ted's Classes:

No comments:

Post a Comment