Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Actor's Gym - $10 drop by

This next Monday December 6th at 7pm, we will be meeting at the space below to work on cold reading and auditioning skills. The idea is having a low cost night set aside for "working out"--as actors. The focus will be on cold reading. There's nothing like practice! We can also work on other things, depending on what the group wants and brings in. 


Class will only happen if a minimum of six let me know they are coming. And I need to hear at least 24 hours before class. If you are going to cancel, please respect a 24 hour notice deadline, as well. You can still drop in, if you have not signed up before the 24 hour deadline--as long as we are meeting :-) This deadline is for me to decide whether or not we are to meet.


I will have lots of sides to go through, but I would love it if folks brought their own to share with the group--especially commercial copy, as I am short on those. I have a few ideas on different exercises, but this will ultimately be up to the group--what serves us best.


Stay tuned for future meetings.

Let me know if you are coming by email: AcTed@att.net  Try to get cancelations to me 24 hours in advance. Last minute ads are cool...as long as we have gotten enough for that particular week to justify a meeting.

Monday Night Cold Reads
Open Ended, Starting November 29th
Vanport Square (Parking in the back)
5257 NE MLK Blvd. (3rd Floor)
(One block south of Killingsworth)
Portland, OR   97211


No comments:

Post a Comment